Cauldron Brewing Co. set up the 5bbl two vessels brewery equipment including malt milling machine, two vessels brewhouse, 5bbl stacked stainless steel fermenters, 5bbl bright beer tank, brewery CIP, brewery cooling system, keg washer and filler machine etc. TIANTAI supply the brewery system and supply install service for the brewery equipment. Cauldron Brewing install the whole system locally.
The 600L three vessel microbrewery system of Cauldron Brewing was installed on September of the year 2020. Its owner is running a retail shop of specialty items for home brewery system in Australia. I have to say that this project is really a “LONG” project, as the whole preparation works for this brewery system took almost 3 and a half years.
To promote the progress of the project, we paid a visit to the brewery and met with Martin face to face in Hervey Bay, it was also our first meeting since we communicated for more than two years. We have more confidence on this project after checked the premises on site.
Every details was finally confirmed at end of the year 2019, and the main configurations of the 600l micro brewery systems as below:
* Three vessel brewhouse based on: Mash/lauter tun + Boil kettle + Whirlpool tun + Hot liquor tank
* The boil kettle based on direct fire gas heating; the hot liquor tank based on electric heating;
* With flexible auger for transporting milled malt from miller to the 900L hopper above mash tun
* The lauter tun diameter was increased to bigger size to fit beer with higher plato
* 10x600L jacketed conical mirror stainless steel fermenters; each two were stacked to save space
* 1x1200L jacketed conical mirror stainless steel fermenter; with smaller diameter to save space
* With relevant glycol water tank and two chillers to ensure enough cooling energy
* Split semi auto control unit
* 100L Portable CIP cart for cleaning
* With both of keg filler and keg washer
The 600L microbrewery system finished production:
Under Container loading:
It took total 2x40 feet container for loading every part of the brewery system. Our workers tried to fixed everything inside stably for avoiding collision during sea transportation. And after almost 3 weeks, the ship arrived in Brisbane port smoothly. The most exciting part will be coming soon!
Under installation on site:
Due to the pandemic all over the world, our engineer finally did not be on site. So we have to offer online support to help the beer brewery system installation, that increased the difficulty on site, but actually Martin is quite intelligent and capable, the whole installation seemed forward smoothly.
Nice beer is coming finally~ Welcome to taste special beer from Cauldron Brewing - Hervey Bay!
Do not hesitate to contact us if you plan to build your own brewery system as well!